Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dear Diary - I have SOOOOO much to tell you!


My first diary was pink with flowers on the front and a clasp that would only open with a key. I was rubbish at keeping up to date with that diary, in fact, I don't know even where it is. It had a lot of identifying information in it so I hope that doesn't bite me on the a**. By the time I was writing in my diary, the first words were always "Dear Diary, I have SOOOOO much to tell you!"

I know it has been a while since I updated this blog but I am shocked it is September and I haven't written since March! Like I lost a whole part of my life! And so much has happened - for example:
- The man turned 30
- We went overseas - Italy, the Netherlands and the UK
- New Zealand for an event
- Ran an event here in Melbourne
- Volunteering at Operation Stitches
- Survived a really cold winter - no heating and holes in the roof
- My baby brother is a bonafide Working Sound Engineer 
- I quit my job
So much!

I will try to catch up but I am not sure it will be that easy. So over the next couple of weeks I will chop and change past and future - hope it doesn't get too confusing!

Now today... I don't have time to say too much so I want to share these from the man's 30th just because they are fun and it was fun.




  

Thanks for reading!!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me