Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Meerkats!


I know the photos are pretty ordinary but I had to fight like 50 children for a front row look at these little guys at the Melbourne Zoo. It was worth every black eye.
The man took me on a boat ride for Valentines day! I like ducks. They like scones. I had scones so they liked me too!


Sprout moved in on Wednesday so our house is full of musical instruments, CDs and DVDs. His collection is impressive... I mean really impressive. We were going to go to a music festival last weekend as like a "welcome to Melbourne" thing but it was cancelled. Lame. As it turns out though there was heaps on in Melbourne. I will post photos as soon as I get wifi because I took so many, I don't think my phone can handle the uploads on its own.

x
Jane

1 comment:

About Me