Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Interior heating

So for the first time ever, I understand why people bang on about inside heating. It is freaking freezing in here! I am clutching my coffee cup in a vain attempt to keep my hands from freezing and my toes - despite the double socks - are a weird shade of icy-purple. I am going to invest in a set of thermal long johns... and USB foot warmers.
USB Foot Warmer Hedgehog Slippers
I am working from home this week. Which is awesome because I roll out of bed and I am good to go. It is also horrible because I have no desire to change out of my pajamas - and may not for the rest of the week. Here is a graphical representation of the pros and cons of working from home from my favorite time-wasting websites.

Love to all!
xox
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me