Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

First Post for 2012

Christmas is done and so is January... 2012 is well and truly underway! I just had a look through my archives and it turns out I have been blogging since 2008. Thats 4 years almost, and although I used to be a prolific blogger, for the last 6 months or so I have been a bit slack. Maybe its because I have less to say (or more to the point less to complain about?) and I think also I am busier and so prioritise my time differently. I am working on my last semester at uni. I have a month left! Well actually 15 days considering my last exam is on the 29th of this month. Jeepers... Anyway this blog is for me so I don't have to update all the time


Valentines Day today ... I got some chocolates which is lucky because I forgot breakfast this morning. Shhh... stop judging me on my not so healthy meal choice. I am going to balance it out by buying a treadmill. I am juggling between a manual or motorised treadmill. Living in the tiny apartment that I do, my neighbours would probably prefer and my floor space will probably only allow for a manual one and it looks like I can get a manual treadmill new for the same price as a motorised treadmill used and missing the on/off switch... so. Having said that, people running on manual treadmills look gummy and unnatural and if I am going to invest in a massive dust collector I should probably go for one I am a little more likely to use. I need a bigger apartment. And more money. (In actual fact... I like my apartment and my income mostly but really can you ever have enough space or cash? No I don't think you can).

We have the execs in town again... fun fun fun... so all hands on deck, and actually I think I missed this level of activity in the office. Its been so quiet since German boss left and French boss tried to move the operation to Sydney. Now it looks like we can stay here - which works for me for now. There is a music festival this weekend that I am super pumped to be going to ... actually haven't bought tickets but I have booked the campsite. And that pretty much sums up my year so far... gosh I am exciting!

xox Love to all
Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me