Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Anything you can do...

I am watching a black and white movie called "The Wild Ride". I am going to go out on a limb here and say it's not Jack Nicholson's best work. Meanwhile it is interesting seeing how much he has changed.




I love Jack, The Shining, One Flew Over the Cookoo's nest... A-Maz-ing! but I wouldn't recommend this film, or About Schmidt (that's where the second image comes from). That is not actually why I am online tonight. I want to rave about my new couch! My apartment is looking like a real apartment! 


The TV doesn't work (it was actually on the side of the road). I took the couch apart and put it back together again when I got it home all by myself. It fit in my tiny 3 door hatchback too! You can see the edge of my new curtains which I put up as well. So after all of that I am feeling quite modern! Proof that a single girl can get stuff done too. 

Having said that, all the extra activity has made me quite sleepy so I might take myself to bed.

Good night! 
xox 
Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me