Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pain free my @ss!

IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) hair removal is not in fact hair removal, it is hair reduction, although after one session it's hard to see how much. Also it is not pain free, not that they actually said that anywhere but I didn't expect it to hurt!. And now that I have killed your dreams of easy hair removal (as mine were destroyed on Tuesday) ...

I bought an Android Tablet yesterday. I have never wanted a thing as much as I wanted this thing and I have just proven to myself that money can buy happiness no matter what they say. I should be more specific and say temporary happiness because its only a matter of time before I drop it/smash it in my bag or brick it like my poor iPhone. Then I will be sad. In the meantime what a fun/constructive/brilliant gadget it is!

After much umming and aahhing I decided on the Motorola Xoom:



And Yes... I am having trouble hearing over the sound of how awesome it is.
Only problems so far:

Telstra made me wait a couple of hours for the sim card to be active (agony)
Micro SD slot is there but it doesn't work (need to wait for it to be activated via firmware upgrade sometime in the future)
I am having trouble working because I want to play with my new toy.

Other than that it's great! Can't wait till I get home so that I can connect to the wireless and download like a bazillion apps. Sorry Apple, we had fun but since you decided to pack it in and gave me no way of fixing you I am out of the iMarket, probably for good. Need to figure out how to download all of my saved iPhone stuff onto the tablet... hmmm. Sounds like I have a good couple of weeks of procrastination up my sleeve. Need to spend some decent time studying this weekend though - exam on Monday.

Anyway, time for me to get back to work,

xox Love to all
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me