Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cruisin down Chapel

Last night was raining a bit but with an old friend who has come to visit for a couple of days, it was such a fun night! We had dinner on Chapel St at a Tapas bar (amazing food! wish I could remember the name of the restaurant) and gin & juice at the Lucky Coq finishing up at Electric Lady Lounge (not a strip club) for cocktails before heading home. Had a brilliant time talking about people we used to know and the trouble we used to get into in Brisbane. Sometimes I feel like the luckiest girl in the world with the beautiful people I have been so blessed to meet over the years!

I felt a little dodgy when I woke up this morning but my friend is coming to pick me up at lunch time for Japanese food on Swan St here in Richmond. Must get heaps done here at work today so that I can go home on time for dinner in St Kilda tonight.

It just occurred to me that while I am trying to give my friend a good feeling for Melbourne (tourist guide!) I am also trying to do all of the things I love here because it is most likely the last year I will be in this crazy beautiful city.

Life is grand!

xox Love to all
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me