Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Jane's Valentines Day Special

This year the cheeky angel has taken a holiday where I am concerned. Which is actually fine by me. First Valentines Day by myself in a long time so I can do whatever I want. I am going to finish work shortly, then go home and sit on the couch with my beautiful flatmates and a semi-decent movie or junk TV (almost forgot to mention the bottle of wine! Silly me).



Sorry Cupid, I don't really wish you any harm but there are some amazing Valentines photographs lying around and I can't help but wish to share some of them.



Happy VD!







And lastly an educational image:



(Cheeky I know... sorry couldn't resist. You should see the ones I decided NOT to put up on this site!)

xox
Love to All
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me