Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Dillweed? Oh right... Dilbert

Ha! Couldn't find this website because I thought the guys name was Dillweed. Apparently, Dillweed:
belongs to the same family as the carrot or parsley
Or

Dillweed was popularized by the Beavis and Butt-head TV series, it is a derogatory term used to describe irrational/dumb behavior and low intellectual ...

Sorry for the "..." but my work profanity filter blocked the source of that particular quote. Unfortunate because I want to know what it said. If your office is a little more lenient in relation to swear words maybe look it up for me here and post it so I won't be in the dark?




I am studying extreme programming at uni at the moment which is why I chose the one above.



They are geek jokes but I am still a fan.

Love to all
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me