Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Bake Off

"If you could peer far enough into the night sky, you'd see a star in any direction you looked. When would you sleep?"


Random question indeed (if you go to edit your profile in Blogger it has a random question... that was the one for today and I don't get it). Oh actually... I do get it but its dumb. The sun is the only important star for sleep patterns right? And even then the answer is still whenever I want. Speaking of sleep patterns, I have been doing the early wake up thing again this week. It's starting to bother me especially considering I am still sleepy! Still I am getting a lot done during the day. I had breakfast with another friend this morning and seeing as I am trying to catch up with most of my friends before Christmas, that counts as another one off the list.

Miss V and I are having a Christmas bake off tonight. We are going to attempt to make eggnog. I don't even think that I like eggnog but making it is a skill that I would like to aquire? What have I got to loose except for some taste buds? There is a website dedicated to Eggnog! I am bypassing the boring non alcoholic ones but the rest look so gross! The "traditional eggnog" recipe says to add brandy and burbon... Yuck. I will let you know what it is like.



So funny that this video has 7,480,160 views!

xox
Love to All
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me