Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas time mad house

I love holidays. My boss insisted that I order a real Christmas tree for the office so now the office smells like Christmas. He told me last year and again this year that Christmas trees are a German invention. Wiki backs that up. It's a little sad that the tree had to die but it is so pretty! I got to pick what colour the base would be... red! It looks like it is wearing red boots. No one but me likes it. Next time they can source the tree and pick whatever colour they like.

I found a new place that makes vegetarian curry on Bridge Rd today. Not very good for my bikini dreams in March but still satisfying. Melbourne is so bad for dieting, there is so much good food and wine here. I am organising the work Christmas function (a bit late I know) and we have narrowed it down to about 15 venues and 6 different days. I really need to make a booking and stick with it. Wish me luck!

xox
Love to all
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me