Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Missing!

I am missing clothes. I just don't understand what I have done with them. Annoying clothes too like stockings and underware. Oh and one dress which I love very much. I wonder how it is even possible that I have lost something between the washing machine (right next to my room), the stair railing where I have been hanging my stuff to dry (also right next to my room) and my room... has to be there somewhere unless the "Borrowers" are stealing clothes now, I thought they just took buttons. Sorry if you never read that book and so have no idea what I am talking about. My mum read it to me when I was smaller. I remember looking for them between the floor boards in our house but never found any. I still think that they are hiding around somewhere every time I lose an earing.



I am planning a trip to Fiji. My little brother and I have time off work (got it in writing). I am so excited! I heard that there is nothing to do in Fiji except for surf and eat... that sounds perfect to me! I am back into my exercise and healthy eating routine because I want to wear a bikini the whole time I am away so I have to look hot. Only 3 months to get my lazy ass into shape. I resisted the urge to get drunk with my flatmates last night and went for a jog. I caved when I got back but it's a start. There are only two of us as of this morning and we were having a farewell last night for Miss S who has left for Hong Kong and Vietnam for 3 months. That is a good enough reason for a glass of wine.

UPDATE !!! Just got the booking confirmation for my tickets. No backing out now...
My little bro sent me a map to show me where we are going:



Craptastic illuistration but still super excited!

It is lunch time already and it feels so early. I am drinking "Monster Energy".



I read the ingredients, not necessarily a good idea but seeing as it tastes like cough syrup I thought i should check how much sugar. The answer is: Lots. Guarana, Taurine, Caffine, Ginseng and Glucuronolactone. Wanna know what Glucuronolactone is? Thank you Wikipedia:

Although levels of glucuronolactone in energy drinks can far exceed those found in the rest of the diet, the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has concluded that exposure to glucuronolactone from regular consumption of energy drinks is not a safety concern (No Observed Adverse Effect Level of glucuronolactone = 1,000mg/kg/day). A fatality was reported after intake of 1420 ml of an energy drink.


I am drinking this out of a giant can (550mL) at least there is no observed adverse effect other than death. Very comforting. I wonder what else in my diet has this chemical... maybe I just shouldn't eat anything else for the rest of the day just incase.

Love to all xox
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me