Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Clean Clean Clean

This weekend was a cleaning weekend. I actually took my car to a hand wash! I didn't hand wash it of course, there are people who do that and I found a voucher for $10 off so I only paid $19 and had coffee with Miss V while we waited for the car to be all clean. It looked like a new car! (and then a bird crapped on my bonnet ... not impressed). We have a temporary flat mate moving in today so we spent a couple of hours cleaning Miss S's room so he has somewhere to stay. And I cleaned my room (scary I know but it needed to be done). Cleaned some of the kitchen and the courtyard. All round productive day!

I did some emotional cleaning too. I have needed for a while now, to work out what it is that has been bothering me so much of late. I am always a little neurotic but I have been swinging without warning, between "couldn't be happier" to "everyone stuff off and leave me alone". Not easy to live with I am sure even though I think I am doing a pretty good job of bottling it up where my friends/flatmates are concerned (maybe not always). The worst is not sleeping, (this has never been a problem of mine... EVER) and instead, I am lying awake wondering why I wanted to snap over something small or what it was that made me want to cry in a seemingly normal situation and why is it that within a couple of seconds I can't even imagine what was wrong. I have come to the realisation that it is a combination of things, which I won't burden you with, but ultimately it means that I need to clear out the negative, focus on the positive and hope that I can tell the difference between the two. I have made some positive steps forward and hope that it works out for the best.

Sometimes being a girl is a crazy and confusing experience. I really hope that it gets easier.

xox
Love to all
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me