Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Imma Rock Star!

My morning drive to work takes about 15 mins and I guess it would take only 5 or 10 mins longer to go by train but that would mean getting out of bed 5 or 10 mins earlier and lets be honest, that isn't going to happen. Normally during my drive to work I am a rockstar. I turn my pop music radio station up loud and sing to the steering wheel. I actually must look crazy but in my bubble it is just me and I don't mind looking a fool if it is just me who can see it. Today something has changed. I got an iPhone holder with suction cup that attaches to the windscreen so that I can make phone calls without breaking the law or hitting the gutter (which did happen once but that is another story).



I don't want to sound crazy but now my iPhone can see me, I don't want to sing to the radio. I know what you are thinking... that I should buy a trailer and camp in the Nervada Desert with an aluminium foil hat to keep the aliens out of my brain. The thought did enter my head though, of my iPhone observing me and maybe even beaming me and my unusual (ok... bad) singing back to Apple HQ. I don't think that Apple are using my thoughts for evil... or worse implanting evil thoughts in my head. Not for lack of wanting, just that I doubt that they have the technology to achieve it.



(So that kitty doesn't give you away...)

Just remember: Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't after you.

(Apparently that is a Kurt Cobain quote... there is a website dedicated to them. I love the internet! My favorite is: "Vandalism: Beautiful as a rock in a cops face" what an angry man.)

Does anyone know what this is?



Love to all
xox
Jane

1 comment:

  1. You. Are. Hilarious!
    Not singing because your iPhone is looking at you? Sounds too serious, let me give you a solution ok?.............Send me your mean ole iPhone ok?
    Problem solved!

    ReplyDelete

About Me