Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Awwww Hurley!

Gizmodo I love you for useless information! Weezer's new album cover according to these guys is:



I can't find this in Google Images or Wikipedia so I might be spreading a false rumor but if it is true I think I will buy it. I'm not even a fan of Weezer.

Quote of the day:

"A crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team"



So the guy is a little tone deaf but this is an educational video... don't forget: 'Treat your mother right'

Love to all
xox
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me