Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Froggy Furi

My mum buys the best presents (probably because she knows me so well). I don't want gadgets or clothes or even money (although I won't say no to any of those things... free stuff is free stuff). Mum bought me a Froggy Furi for Christmas one year. Its one of those kitchen gadgets that you only use twice a year but they just make yor kitchen fun.


Darian said that if I ever cut myself with it then he would take it away from me. (It's the V-Slicer debacle all over again!) I can't use it in front of him because he freaks me out... just waiting for me to slip and slice off a hand. If I had sharp knives, there would be no problem because I would be used to using sharp things but because I have a house full of things that are supposed to be sharp - but are most definately blunt (apparently kitchen knives are an alternative to power tools, screwdrivers and chisels) - I am just not used to my Froggy Furi which is like a razor blade. I totally cut myself when I cleaned the thing last night... damn it. I don't even care about the cut so much as the "I told you so".

I am at work so I had better get back to it.
Love to all!
xox
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me