Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Work emails

I think that work emails (as in the ones that get sent to you at work by work collegues, not the ones that are actually work related) are on one side of a the entertainment spectrum or the other. They either make you cry with laughter or make you want to hit your co-worker with a rusty bycicle. Sorry but inspirational words in powerpoint form with waterfall music in the background and stolen photographs from national geographic? That makes me mad. There are 2 mins of my life I will never get back.

However having said that, I have had some brilliant emails come through lately. I am absolutely entertained by the comic Cyanide and Happiness. The insane crazieness and simple randomness makes me laugh.



And if that isn't your thing, everyone likes office blow-outs don't they?




Love to all,
xox
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me