Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

So cute your head will explode!



Today is a lazy, educational day, studying on the couch with my cat keeping my tummy warm. There was a David Attinborough documentary on earlier called Amber time machine, basically the scientific rationale behind Jurassic Park. Very cool! I watched a trashy american TV show after that and now Meerkat Manour is on TV (my favorite semi-documentary). Lola got bitten by a puff adder and is very sick. Her sister Punk is taking advantage of the situation by attacking Lola so that she can take the crown. So dramatic! I found a picture of my favorite Meerkat Shakespear. So cute he will make your head explode!




I hope you all have a lazy day like me! Love long weekends!

Love to all
xox
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me