Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lost without Lost

For the last 3 months or so I have been watching Lost on DVD. I watched the entire first season in a fortnight while Darian was away and was completely hooked. Darian got back and watched the second season with me and then he was hooked too. So we have been watching it every spare second (and sometimes late into the night because one episode is never enough) and now it is over. I know it is just a TV show but watching the last episode was very very sad! We have none left. What will we do in our spare time now? We had the same problem with Gilmore Girls when we watched the last ever episode I was devestated. We have some movies and to be honest I have so much work and study to do that I shouldn't have been wasting my time with TV anyway. A girl can't spend all her time with work and no play. I think we have all seen the Steven King documentary on what happens when people don't take a break!



I yet again only gave myself 10 mins before I have to get back to work.
Thanks for tuning in!

Love to all
xox
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me