Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

New job

I took my last call at 3.30pm yesterday which has made me a very very very happy girl! I truly hope that that marks the last day in a call center for me ever! My new job starts on Tuesday next week so I am looking forward to my new adventure!

Darian and I went to the Christmas parade today. We went to the same spot as last year up above the parade on the balcony of a Chinese restaurant looking over the street. We had lunch and a beer while the parade was going on beneath us. We only got back 10 mins ago and now all i want to do is have a nana nap. Have to concentrate on my assignment first then I can sleep.

I wanted to share this photo with you just for the look on the dogs face.


Wish me luck on my new adventure next week!

xox
Jane

New Job | The Tall | Darian's wet feet | Parade | Java | Stressless

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me