Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Monotony

Let me tell you a story about monotony... A web page with 50 icons. Each icon opens a window containing 3 separate files. You cannot download the files in one go and it is impossible to send the website to make the client do it themselves because it is in a restricted area. "Jane can you download every single file and put it on a disk for said client?" Yeah sure... that is 150 individual files that I need to download... I am up to 50 and it took most of today (in between all the other stuff of course. And that my friends is a story about monotony.

On lighter news I am running around like a crazy person trying to get everything together for when I go away. So excited about my trip! Which is why the story above is so frustrating... and why I should be working and not blogging!

Love to all!

xox

Singapore Big a/c minimal skill Apples Umbrellas New Stationary Sleep in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me