Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Little things

Can I just say... a horrible... and I cannot express how horrible in words but it was horrible... shower can become an amazing shower just by changing the shower head. Darian was Mr. Fix-it and changed the shower head in our new bathroom for a $25 Bunnings shower head thingy. It is glorious! We have only been in our apartment for a couple of weeks and I have to say that it was the worst shower I have ever had (keep in mind that I lived at a college with 20 other people all using the same showers often with little or no hot water and this one was still worse). Now it's luxurious and perfect. My advice... if you hate your shower but don't want to fork out on a new shower head... you are an idiot... do it because you won't regret it.

Work had an awards evening on Friday night. I wrote myself off with free bubbly and woke up yesterday wishing I was dead. Why do I do it to myself? After spending some quality time hanging over the toilet I was feeling a little more human, followed by lots of juice (for vitamins) and then a good nights sleep (on our beautiful new bed) last night has made me feel great today! I got so much done! Finished an assignment four hours before it was due. Normally they are still being submitted seconds before the cut off time. I have tomorrow off as well so I will get started on the next assignment. Nice to feel in control of things for a change. We are almost 100 percent settled in the new apartment too with only a couple of little things that we would like to get set up.

Love to all!

xox Jane

Daylight Savings | Html | Spring | Alice | Shower power | Metal Gear Solid

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me