Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Worst Day Ever

I am really annoyed after a less than spectacular day at work. Anyway in the interests of not bringing everyone down with me I will pursue other topics.

I have heard a weird question asked twice today, first by someone at work and then after work a homeless person on the tram: "Do you know the exact time of your birth?" Not exactly a normal question and for that matter not a normal way of saying it. Such a strange coincidence that I thought I should note it in some way. Maybe I need to find out the answer?

These made me smile:


So hopefully tomorrow will be better. It is Friday after all!

Cranky with boss|kitty cuddles|Darian cuddles|Healthy walk home|New motivation|Weekend here I come!!!!!!!!!

Love to all

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me