Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Morning rush rush !

I am on the train this morning on my way to work. I just read some notes my friends left me on Facebook. I hear that in Brisbane you have access to the internet on the train. It will be sweet when Melbourne has the same thing. In the mean time, I cannot reply to my friends. A lady was asleep in front of me. She just woke up and got off the train. How do people do that? What if she had missed her stop? I guess she would get off and go back the way she came. Still she seemed quite calm so it was almost as if she woke up at her stop, on que!

So I finished my book last night at Starbucks. I feel a little despondent today. Not that I wouldn't like to be blogging but normally I would read to work. It has taken me the better part of 2 years to read this series and now it's gone, I don't know why but I feel a little empty.

I still have heaps to do though like change trains because they reset at Flinders and then do whatever they like despite the name of the town they firstly claimed to take you too. Frustrating! Even though I was in a hurry I still felt that I needed to stand behind the lady with the big bags just incase she fell down the escelators (as if I am the person capeable of
catching her?). In hindsight I should have shown her where the lifts were. I did some snooping though and it looks like she is from Sweden judging by the foreign can of drink poking out the top of her bag.

Which should I take? the Frankston or Packenham? They both go past my stop but Packenham
is due to come sooner. Damn it, wrong choice I should have taken the Frankston. Instead I got to see it leave with barely a passenger while I squish into my train with a whole heap of people who have been waiting for the overdue train. Almost at work, that is all that matters. Looks like I will be on time today too!

Train|iinet dude|swedish lady|MX|my station!|Work :(

xox Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me