Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Ha ha the phones are down

This is pretty rediculous. I am blogging on paper - when I originally wrote this post anyway, now I am typing it up.
My job is so inconvenient not being able to blog at work! When else do people blog? Spare time? No way, I have heaps of other things to do in my spare time. Next time I am typing this into an email and I will send it to myself at home. Cut and paste silly! Call centers are so strickt with my time. The only reason I had time for this in the first place is because the phones went down for almost an hour and a half. No complaints here except that I had no internet access, just a blank screen in my little cubicle.

Latest developments for me lately:

Dad was here a couple of nights ago. We had dinner on Lygon St. Yum Pizza and Pasta! Our bed sprung a leak as I mentioned a couple of posts ago, so we have been on the couch. I tried to repair it with a tyre repair kit but haven't managed to do this successfully just yet. So this meant that the only place we could put dad was the couch (not the slowly deflating air bed obviously). So where were we? Yep you guessed it... the slowly deflating air bed. As usual, by about midnight, the air bed had leaked so much that Darian and I are squished in the middle with big billowy pillows of loose air bed over us. Imagine a jumping castle collapsing on you, and not in a fun way! No fairy bread at this party that is for sure. Instead of doing what I would have done... pump the thing up again for another 2 hours of comfort... Darian decided that letting all of the air out was the best course of action *laughs* Ok so I think it is funny now but at the time not so much. This is honestly the worst way of dealing with an air bed... EVER... We slept on the hard ground with lumpy flat air-mattress under us. Darian is hereby banned from making sleep based decisions until further notice.

Looks like we will be on the couch for a couple more months yet. It looks like our apartment has been sold. Damn! I hate renting with absolute passion! We have 2 months or something to find another place and I am not ready to leave. Can't buy a bed for the next 2 months, otherwise we will have to move it to the next place. As if we need more stuff to move. I wonder how I am going to move the fish tank intact? I am going to buy a trolly with wheels. Ok problem solved. I will get onto that asap!

Ok guys I want to finish with something I saw on twitter today. One of the tweets I follow has an interesting layout. It is made up of 6 or so things that made up their day or the time since their last tweet. So here is mine:

Dad Visit| Cranky sleep on floor| Good sales at work| Hunny was funny| Giant coffee while blogging| Potential new career


Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me