Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Creature of the week



I am watching David Attenborough's Life of Mammals. High Def is so cool! I can see the individual hairs on the monkeys face! The most amazing creature I have ever seen was climbing a tree and I had to get more information on it. It is a Pygmy Marmoset, the smallest monkey apparently.


I know! Cute right?

Stupid Melbourne weather, it is so cold at the moment. Lucky me, Darian is bringing dinner home so I don't have to go outside today. He is such a good man! It is his fault that I am cold though seeing as he is the one who wanted to move here.

On the topic of Melbourne, I have been to a few more places which have made a good impression on me lately. I went to a place called Miss Libertine on Friday for pizza and beer. Cool place but the clientele are so interesting! Three girls in hoodies, introduce themselves to a group of guys sitting close to where we were. "Hi. I'm Fi, this is Bludge and she is Bogan". *laughs* Enough said? There were hoodies everywhere! I don't even hava a good analogy to describe it but you know you are in another world when even the girls are wearing a hoodie and are proud of the nickname 'Bludge'.

So hungry right now! I think the cold weather makes me piggy! Can't wait for Darian to get home with dinner. In the mean time I am going to get back to my studies.

Love to all!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me