Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Spare time? Where are you?

"I miss you Spare Time! I can't wait for you to come back. You have missed a lot though! I will have to catch you up when I see you next."

But like the long distance friend you only hear from or see once in a blue moon, I will not see or hear from Spare Time for some time yet. Meanwhile, lack of spare time has meant some pretty exciting adventures! Darian's mum leaves tomorrow which will leave a bit of a hole in our days. Still with my Economic assignment due on Thursday, I think I will be able to fill at least some of that. 

Oh! I forgot to mention! How exciting, I am no longer unemployed. Well as of Monday next week. I got the paper work today and am going to the orientation on Friday this week. I didn't realise that you could have a job which you need an orientation for when you are a grown up but that is the expectation. This time it is in a call centre rather than in systems admin so I think the result is a great deal more structure then I am used to. I haven't really had structure since school so I am not sure how I will go there. I can't help but be a little excited about the new adventure. No facebook or blogging at work though. 

It is 3.30 in the morning and I need to go to sleep so I will leave it at that for today.

I hope you are all well!
xox 
Jane

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same. No spare time at all. Busy Busy.

    Congrats on the job. WEll done. Bummer about no bloging at work though. When else does anyone have time to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one *laughs* I guess I will have to be a weekend warrior?

    ReplyDelete

About Me