Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Contemplating

I just read the post I put up last night. I cannot believe how stressed and high strung it makes me sound! I am not saying that I am not stressed or high strung, in fact anyone who knows me knows that I can't function any other way. Still I guess I didn't know how obvious I am! I hate it when the cracks are showing despite how hard I try to keep them to myself. 

The last few days have been really good though. I thought it was going to be mental with the extra work, joblessnes and visitor but because Darian's mum wants to spend time with him (of course) I have had time to sit at the coffee shop and work through my studies. That has been such a gift! I like the time that we have spent together and we are going out for dinner tonight at a restaurant that I like very much. It is fun watching her excitement, it reminds me of how good it is to see new places and experience new things. I guess the other thing is that she has an opportunity to spend time with the prodigal child *laughs*. 

I have been listening to a lot of stand up on You Tube because I can listen while I am working. 
This is Adam Hills who is such a crack up! I am researching because the Melbourne Comedy Festival starts next month and I have to make sure I see the best one because I can't afford to go to all of them. I really hope we get tickets to the Great Debate because it happens every year and is absolutely hilarious!
  


I hope this finds you all well and happy!
Love to all
Jane

1 comment:

  1. Adam Hills is clever and funny.
    I was wondering how you were going on the job hunt. My sister has just moved to a permanent job after 18 months as a casual, she had to change casual. So if you are looking for an admin job I know of a company that has just lost their casual. Email me or comment to my blog with email.

    ReplyDelete

About Me