Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The biggest day of my year

I am kind of looking forward to tomorrow. This is going to be the most stressful week of the year but I am glad to break the monotony.

I will be joining the ranks of the unemployed as of Tuesday. *eep!* And uni starts back tomorrow. I have been ambitious and signed up for two subjects this semester although I am still in the middle of my DBA (that stands for Database Administration) Course. So the crazy person I am has decided that I can pull a wonder woman this semester and hopefully end up on top! I love my studies so in a way it is a good thing that I might have some spare time comming to me in the form of joblessness. Still not sure that studying is the best way to pay rent. Either way the situation is what it is and there is no point complaining especially considering how many other people around the place are loosing alot more than I ever could. Darian's mum arrives tomorrow. (Eeep again!) We are excited for her arrival. The unit is in surprisingly good shape at present because our landlord is trying to sell it so I haven't even had to clean all that much. 

So as you can see, the universe hates my studies. *laughs* So many times life has got in the way of my degree. The general advice I get is "you need to put your foot down and take some time for yourself" however the world has different ideas! And on that note... I am going to get back to it and see if I can knock out some of my obstacles!

Thank you again for reading.

xox Love to all
Jane  

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the study to pay rent thing. I am trying it right now and I hope you enjoy living on two minute noodles :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me