Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stop - Hammertime

So I bought a diary today. I know... last of the big spenders... $8.50 to organise my world. I go through stages of organisation, this being one of them, everything is written down and everything is recorded... then I loose my diary and it's all over. *Laughs* This one is a bit bigger than usual so I guess it will be ok. I just need a bag big enough to fit the diary in now! Yay! I am going shopping.

I wanted to give an update on the skin care I am trialing at the moment. My face has not fallen off despite my best efforts. I don't see any difference yet but no break-outs so it can only be considered better than usual. 

I wanted to share this photo with you all. The joke never gets old and I pass this one everyday. I can't explain why but it always gives me a smile.

xox Love to all!

4 comments:

  1. I walk pass an Admin Assistant that has that has the picture of 2 brown birds, one bird with its head on its side and standing on one leg, and the other bird one looking straight at the camera; with the saying along the bottom about everyone knowing one... sometimes I take it personally as some of her week are delegated to helping me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, are the blood tests related to your skin, something hormonal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic, haha. Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Moley! Thank you for stopping by! No the blood tests are for, well not sure what yet, I get them back soon and will let you know! The skin issue is just normal, I hope!

    ReplyDelete

About Me